Friday, July 3, 2009

Almost there!

Hey teams!

When I heard about this opportunity, I was hoping that I would get a few responses. I threw out the idea not really sure if anyone would be into it, but he response I received was great!! Even though the teams dwindled a bit, the STRONG players survived! Not only did we survive, but we WORKED each and every chance we were given.

A HUGE thank you goes out to all of the trainers who have donated their time and positive attitudes to helping us get started on our way to excellent health and fitness. A GINORMOUS thank you goes out to all of the participants, because without you all, we would not be able to take advantage of this amazing program.

If I were giving awards to my own team, they would be as follows:
Shirley - Fastest walker of any hill ever made.
Jean - Toughest player. She worked through the pain each and every day with ZERO complaints.
Evelin - Only person on our team to RUN up Carrillo Hill...yes, I said RUN.
Moriah - Strongest player on the team with crazy endurance. Small but mighty!

Today is the final day and while I am sad to see it end, I am excited to see the results!!

See you all at noon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment